First post and first reef tank

Atp1102

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
18
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm relatively new to the saltwater side of fishkeeping but, I've been working at an lfs for a year and everything's aligned and now I have my first reef tank. It's a waterbox cube 20 and my goals are to keep sps in it.
But here are my fish so far:
Helfrichi firefish (Nemateleotris helfrichi)
Orangemarked goby (Amblygobius decussatus)
Pearly jawfish (Opistognathus aurifrons)

I plan to add a possum wrasse and a cryptic wrasse and more coral.

PXL_20220804_034650969.jpg PXL_20220802_032433224.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new