First Post

Reaper603

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,
This is my first post hopefully of many on reef2reef. A year ago I got into the saltwater hobby with my first build I got a Red Sea Reefer 250. I always had freshwater systems but now I have upgraded into the saltwater endeavor I have attached some pictures of my tank when it was new (before livestock) and I will have updated pictures coming shortly of what it is now. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions as I would like to help anyway I can.

20190324_103051.jpg 20190330_234448.jpg
 
ezgif-2-1c3e6bb1cc81.gif
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef ,al said already ,you sure came to the right place
going to love it here ,open 24-7

pics required....lol we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new