First Reef Setup from Key West

keywestreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2020
Messages
307
Reaction score
274
Location
Key West, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone- New here and relatively new to the hobby. Had the 16 gallon Biocube around 13 years ago. When I went off to college it didn't go with me and thus it went bye-bye. After several years of Freshwater aquariums after, I am making the switch. Currently looking at Waterbox aquariums and going to start a build thread here soon for some additional guidance and public input on my build. I have also created an instagram to track the progression and potentially create a youtube channel highlighting the build and upkeep. We shall see. I have been browsing and reading quite a few posts and builds and would like to thank all the contributors for sharing their knowledge, and builds for all of us noobs to be better for success.

I will link the build thread once I get it up and going :-)
 
welcome25.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new