First Reef Tank

D-Dubs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
8
Location
SLC
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After years of wanting to start a reef tank, finally pulled the trigger. Wife and I are going to do it together. Aquarium arrives today, hopefully the delivery guy read the notes about the steep driveway and it has to go in the garage.

I’m sure I will ask dumb questions, thanks for you patience in advance.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new