First Reef Tank

D-Dubs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
12
Location
SLC
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After years of wanting to start a reef tank, finally pulled the trigger. Wife and I are going to do it together. Aquarium arrives today, hopefully the delivery guy read the notes about the steep driveway and it has to go in the garage.

I’m sure I will ask dumb questions, thanks for you patience in advance.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
W E L C O M E
 
Black White and Yellow Modern Welcome Video(1).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new