First saltwater tank

Swed120

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Grover beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the site but I am excited to share what I know and learn a lot as well. This is my 40 gal tank. It has a lot of life that I find very cool and fun. I like to a little of everything and change it up with something new every once in awhile.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 118
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new