First "social media" account and post

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, just starting out on R2R been a viewer for many years but finally decided to get dive into the idea of sharing my hobby with any/everyone. Been keeping reefs for the last 22 years practically alone. I live in a small town with little to no resources and like the title says no networking ability as I have never had any kind of social media before till this account. Shocking I know, but just grew up not caring about it and honestly hate the disconnect of real interaction, but like stated just want to share the hobby with somebody. I'm so proud of how my tanks and knowledge have come and have noone in my local community let alone friends or family to share it with and would like to just like to engage and share my tank and hobby with like minded people with the same hobby and passion. Thanks for hearing me out, and I hope to meet some great people.

20230617_164229.jpg

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, just starting out on R2R been a viewer for many years but finally decided to get dive into the idea of sharing my hobby with any/everyone. Been keeping reefs for the last 22 years practically alone. I live in a small town with little to no resources and like the title says no networking ability as I have never had any kind of social media before till this account. Shocking I know, but just grew up not caring about it and honestly hate the disconnect of real interaction, but like stated just want to share the hobby with somebody. I'm so proud of how my tanks and knowledge have come and have noone in my local community let alone friends or family to share it with and would like to just like to engage and share my tank and hobby with like minded people with the same hobby and passion. Thanks for hearing me out, and I hope to meet some great people.

20230617_164229.jpg
Welcome!!
blue planet oceans GIF by BBC America

LilElroyJetson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20230617_164229.jpg
GORGEOUS Reef!! Welcome!!
How Are You Doing Whats Up GIF

roxcntrum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the world of R2R and congrats on taking the plunge into social media! It's awesome to see your passion for reef-keeping after all these years. Your dedication and experience of 22 years definitely deserve some virtual spotlight. It's totally understandable if social media wasn't your thing before, but now you've got a platform to connect with fellow reef enthusiasts who share the same excitement.

saltwater1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

20230617_164229.jpg
Nice! I was a viewer for many years as well! Lol

OP
OP
pandn1021

pandn1021

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I first posted this it was a little older FTS so I thought I'd throw up a more current one from this week. Let me know any thoughts or ideas or questions you guys have got for me. Also just wanted to say Thank You so much to everyone's kind words and amazing welcomes. Should of done this long ago but I'm glad better late than never!

Attachments

• 20230811_114712.jpg
    20230811_114712.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230811_114710.jpg
    20230811_114710.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20230811_114709.jpg
    20230811_114709.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 16

roxcntrum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the world of R2R and congrats on taking the plunge into social media! It's awesome to see your passion for reef-keeping after all these years. Your dedication and experience of 22 years definitely deserve some virtual spotlight. It's totally understandable if social media wasn't your thing before, but now you've got a platform to connect with fellow reef enthusiasts who share the same excitement.
And hey, since you're exploring the online world, you may also consider expanding your horizons even further and using the youtube livestream views smm panel to attract even more like-minded people and share your hobby. It's a great way to connect with an even larger community and spread the reef love!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back