First tide pods now...

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda the way all the chickens peck at a red spot. Chickens aren't very smart.

More like a chicken that is bragging about being smarter than the other chickens, while it continues to peck the spot. That would be a better comparison IMO.

Last edited:

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the maps had a group labeled “people armed to the teeth”. Post #103. You don’t have to go alone! Bring your big gun!

I hear this dude will be center of the armed to the teeth vanguard

how-many-guns-you-have-not-enough-s460x370-413668.jpg

Last edited:

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back when I had more free time...

C069687C-C841-4FE5-80D2-8C82FDADB73D.png
I played a bit of gears of war and a lot of call of duty too, but I haven’t played since I got married and graduated college.

I was once a master of online game trolling for distraction. Emotional people are easier to beat. I would say I’ve grown up since then, but I really haven’t. I just don’t behave that way here because that’s not what R2R is about :D

I too was a troll. I did my trolling on Call of Duty. Nothing like upsetting emotionally unstable people online. Then I graduated college and got married. :)

bigcheese

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing a dozen or so mini-guns and some A10's cannot sort out. I look forward to telling my Grand kids about the Area 51 massacre of 2019.
Hand-carried mini-guns? [emoji38]
Quick trivia question: What movies have multiple state governors starring in them and on screen at the same time?
(hint: there are two)

(and this does tie back in the the Area 51 theme... I promise)

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting take on the subject.
The problem that the young people don't understand is that they are losing the ability to think and solve.
In the UNLIKLEY event please note UNLIKLEY EVENT, we do lose the internet and power, it will be the old folks that have the knowledge to rebuild.
If the young cant look it up on social media or google they will be lost.

I was told of a disagrement between two age groups.
You decide the right.
Young person telling the older person, that he was not needed anymore, that everything he needs to know is right here at his fingertipss on the smartphone.
Old person told the young well yes thats true, but where did the smart phone get all that information? and if your battery dies and your in a pickle well your done for.

No age group needs to be disrespectful to the other. Your not wrong because your old, and your not wrong because your young.

But yea I being old find the new batch of young to be a bit over the top when it comes to the old. Including and especially my own children.

But this is like playing tic-tac-toe there is and never will be a winner on the subject.

I know everything that I know in my industry because of a guy that worked 49 years in it training me for 5 years. Wax on wax off every day!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too was a troll. I did my trolling on Call of Duty. Nothing like upsetting emotionally unstable people online. Then I graduated college and got married. :)
Yup, when I graduated and got married I haven't had time for it anymore. It was a fun place to discharge higher education frustration and tick people off so that I could play better against them. Oh, the good 'ole days!

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, when I graduated and got married I haven't had time for it anymore. It was a fun place to discharge higher education frustration and tick people off so that I could play better against them. Oh, the good 'ole days!
i still find the time to do it, except now a days people actually have real convos unlike the old COD 4, halo 3 and Mw2 days.

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hand-carried mini-guns? [emoji38]
Quick trivia question: What movies have multiple state governors starring in them and on screen at the same time?
(hint: there are two)

(and this does tie back in the the Area 51 theme... I promise)

Predator

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20190719_164644.jpeg

Ok, it's now officially a thing.
AB Inbev is promising a lifetime supply of Bud Light to any intergalactic aliens that make it out.

Side note, RIP Rip Torn :(

bigcheese

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
'K. Thanks for playing along! the point of it was...
After Jesse "The Body" Ventura walked his nutty* self out of Minnesota's highest office, he got a show called "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura". Anyone remember it?

Well, he covered Area 51 in an episode. Had a permit to film on the road outside the base and everything was *legit*. At one point he kinda went off script to push his luck and crossed the ditch toward the base fence...
Seconds later, the base SPs came in heavy from out of nowhere with blacked-out Suburbans and no shortage of automatic weapons to shut the whole thing down. He never made it within 30 feet.
And that was to a well-known guy that had government permission to be there, a former Navy Seal, and a former Governor. Just sayin'.

*yeah. not joking. Look up some of the outlandishness. I'll not judge and blame it on the concussions from the Vietnam war and the WWF wrestling. And Chris Kyle's fist to the dome.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone just wanted to take a minute to remind everyone that we at R2R strive to keep a family friendly community. There have been several posts removed from this thread because they were not family friendly. Please keep in mind that we take being nice and family friendly very seriously. Thanks for understanding!
Bump! Had to remove a few more posts and memes.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 48.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 48 53.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 23.3%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.0%
Back