0   0   0
JtV6vnU.png

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't stand the idiotic ideas my "generation" comes up with.. I doubt they will make it within a mile or 2 of the facility with how public they have made it. For those make it closer than a mile of the facility deserve all the bs and pain that comes to them. Its a terrible idea,but I will be more than happy to watch it unfold lol. Definitely gonna have few brews and watch this.

Didn't they just kill a man back in January for getting to close ?!

#alienlivesmatter

Last edited by a moderator:

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't stand the idiotic ideas my "generation" comes up with.. I doubt they will make it within a mile or 2 of the facility with how public they have made it. For those make it closer than a mile of the facility deserve all the crap and pain that comes to them. Its a terrible idea,but I will be more than happy to watch it unfold lol. Definitely gonna have few brews and watch this.

#alienlivesmatter
Dont mess with evolution. Let it happen. And think of the memes.

Last edited by a moderator:

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s all sit up in the hillside and watch the purge happen beneath us! I work for Budweiser, I’ll bring the beer and maybe my drone. That would be awesome footage for AFV! Would all be fine until they shoot it out of the sky with a tomahawk missile like they did in the Middle East!

Bryson.bobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s all sit up in the hillside and watch the purge happen beneath us! I work for Budweiser, I’ll bring the beer and maybe my drone. That would be awesome footage for AFV! Would all be fine until they shoot it out of the sky with a tomahawk missile like they did in the Middle East!

Haha, I’ll be there

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Its going to be soooo great if these mindless fools think they can pull it off lol. September needs to hurry up and get here.

I'm sure the FBI and every other form of our nations security is waiting,laughing and watching.

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sure they will let a few idiots get close to the base and let them think they actually got away with it. Then the newbies can practice their aim!

Instead of swarming in, why not everyone just buy a drone and fly 200,000 drones into the base... try and stop that!

The Pilots would be scrapping drone pieces off their windshields for weeks!

Hopefully one idiot will at least fly in chipotle!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see an uprising coming,an uprising of pure retards not ready for the sh×t storm they will never be able to prepare for by doing this.

I can't stand the idiotic ideas my "generation" comes up with.. I doubt they will make it within a mile or 2 of the facility with how public they have made it. For those make it closer than a mile of the facility deserve all the crap and pain that comes to them. Its a terrible idea,but I will be more than happy to watch it unfold lol. Definitely gonna have few brews and watch this.

#alienlivesmatter

If you took the “storm area 51” thing literally, probably not part of “this” generation. You’re old ;)

#sorrytotellyou

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back