First time experiencing aiptasia luckily didn’t had to many corals to begin with. Manual removal and added some peppermint shrimp.

Danroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully emerald crabs dealing damage to the bubble algae.

IMG_5110.jpeg IMG_5111.jpeg IMG_5113.jpeg IMG_5188.jpeg IMG_5187.jpeg

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best of luck- and congratulations! You're one of us now! I would challenge any reefer saying they've never had aiptasia :D

I had an infestation, so I employed the full squat! A copperband butterfly, a file fish, a molly miller blenny and a pearl scale butterfly.

Don't know who's actually eating them- but I see less and less every day!

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best of luck- and congratulations! You're one of us now! I would challenge any reefer saying they've never had aiptasia :D

I had an infestation, so I employed the full squat! A copperband butterfly, a file fish, a molly miller blenny and a pearl scale butterfly.

Yea we all have, lol. I had one that I could not get to in my old 120. It was 3" in diameter.
I may have a pic somewhere.

OP
OP
Danroo

Danroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for the reply, they’re wiped clean and now I’m worried they won’t die out of starvation because if aiptasia does comes back I know they’ll take care of it. Cause I’m pretty sure once they die out from starvation aiptasia will just take over once again.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back