First Time / Long Time

received_244003776723671.gif
 
WELCOME, Shawn! Great to have salt running through your veins again and hopefully a little will begin to run through your daughters, as well.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
My name is Shawn. I have been out of the hobby for about 8 years. I used to have a 150 gal reef aquarium then I got married... I am looking to start new and small (nano) this time around and get my daughter interested.
Welcome to R2R Shawn and back to reefing. Good to get the kids involved.
 
My name is Shawn. I have been out of the hobby for about 8 years. I used to have a 150 gal reef aquarium then I got married... I am looking to start new and small (nano) this time around and get my daughter interested.
Welcome.:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new