First time order with Dr. Reef!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arcu2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arcu2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Messages
379
Reaction score
197
Location
Chicago ridge
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Placed my first ever online fish order with @Dr. Reef and I am extremely satisfied. The weather is a little cold here in the suburbs of Chicago and the fish were packed very well and heat packs were still good. No DOA’s and all fish are doing fantastic now 3 days later. I ordered a magnificent fox face, pair of black ice clownfish, 2 bangai cardinals, and a pepper mint shrimp for my frag tank. Definitely will be ordering again.

3225E010-0A02-40CD-A389-F4CD0CEF780D.jpeg 76324690-FA97-4C2D-8073-5641243D0026.jpeg 21ECC05F-1AF0-4E02-B2DA-FC7FA11CDC8F.jpeg
 
Placed my first ever online fish order with @Dr. Reef and I am extremely satisfied. The weather is a little cold here in the suburbs of Chicago and the fish were packed very well and heat packs were still good. No DOA’s and all fish are doing fantastic now 3 days later. I ordered a magnificent fox face, pair of black ice clownfish, 2 bangai cardinals, and a pepper mint shrimp for my frag tank. Definitely will be ordering again.

3225E010-0A02-40CD-A389-F4CD0CEF780D.jpeg 76324690-FA97-4C2D-8073-5641243D0026.jpeg 21ECC05F-1AF0-4E02-B2DA-FC7FA11CDC8F.jpeg
Thank you and we appreciate your support,
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new