First time posting.

Frais

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
96
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20200526_104022.jpg

First time post been kinda lurking and increasing my knowledge. Found a couple of these what I believe are pineapple sponge.
 
Welcome to R2R! Yup, pineapple sponge:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new