First time posting.

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
more pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
IMG_20200526_104022.jpg

First time post been kinda lurking and increasing my knowledge. Found a couple of these what I believe are pineapple sponge.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
IMG_20200526_104022.jpg

First time post been kinda lurking and increasing my knowledge. Found a couple of these what I believe are pineapple sponge.
Welcome to R2R, yep...looks like a pineapple sponge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new