First time posting.

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
more pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
IMG_20200526_104022.jpg

First time post been kinda lurking and increasing my knowledge. Found a couple of these what I believe are pineapple sponge.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
IMG_20200526_104022.jpg

First time post been kinda lurking and increasing my knowledge. Found a couple of these what I believe are pineapple sponge.
Welcome to R2R, yep...looks like a pineapple sponge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new