lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

Marlyreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have been keeping freshwater tanks since I was a young kid. Many years ago, I attempted to keep a saltwater tank and it was a disaster. Last year, I decided to give reefing another try. So far so good. It is time to give beginner soft corals a try.
Just joined myself today. Same as you, freshwater enthusiast for many years. I was into the saltwater hobby years ago. Did reasonably well with what we had back then, but since getting back into the hobby a few months, I'm so pleasantly surprised by the quality of lighting and equipment available nowadays compared to even ten - fifteen years ago! Good luck! I'm sure you'll do better this time around.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have been keeping freshwater tanks since I was a young kid. Many years ago, I attempted to keep a saltwater tank and it was a disaster. Last year, I decided to give reefing another try. So far so good. It is time to give beginner soft corals a try.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! A great place to learn from others and meet people that are just as obsessed as yourself with such an amazing hobby!

If you are new and looking for possibly something to follow along with and check out my YouTube channel could be helpful in your journey in the saltwater hobby. Feel free to message me anytime too with questions you may have! Hope you get a chance to check out the channel, and let me know how you like it!

Again... Welcome!

OP
OP
nueimriff

nueimriff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

Thanks for the info. I do watch BRStv. Lots a good content.

OP
OP
nueimriff

nueimriff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! A great place to learn from others and meet people that are just as obsessed as yourself with such an amazing hobby!

If you are new and looking for possibly something to follow along with and check out my YouTube channel could be helpful in your journey in the saltwater hobby. Feel free to message me anytime too with questions you may have! Hope you get a chance to check out the channel, and let me know how you like it!

Again... Welcome!

Finally got around to checking out your YouTube channel, and enjoyed watching a few of your videos. I even subscribed :). Good luck with your channel.

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome... it will be an adventure.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back