First time setting up a saltwater aquarium

NetoPalms

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
67
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Ernesto and I am from Miami, Fl. I've had several freshwater aquariums in the past but this is my first time with a saltwater aquarium. I just set-up a 65gal tank with built in overflow to livingcolor sump system below. Loaded up with about 50lbs of haitian rock and performing my cycle period before adding any fish. It's a pleasure to be part of this forum and I look forward to any and all help. Thanks in advance!
 
WtR2R 6.jpg

Hello, Ernesto!
 
Spring 2022 I’ll be permanently in your backyard - Doral
Welcome to the R2R community !!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

If you are looking for a channel on YouTube that could be helpful and have some tips check out my channel I just got going! Almost 10 videos in and its been really fun! In this weeks upload I talked a little about my maintenance routine! Cheers and happy reefing!

 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new