First time thread, long time reader

  • Thread starter Thread starter malders
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

malders

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Messages
30
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured it was time for me to join the conversations. I have used this site significantly over the past few years. Thanks to all that have taught me through their posts already. I look forward to contributing in the same way for others.
 
WELCOME!!! It is good to have you with us in the flesh, so to speak! Looking forward to your found wisdom shared.
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r14.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new