OP
SouthWestSalt

SouthWestSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I'm not sure the bike will fit in the tank...

Just kidding! Are you planning to plumb the two tanks together or individually? I highly recommend starting a build thread for your journey if you haven't already
Lol soon the bike will be gone I’m selling it to help fund the 75 gal project I had not considered joining the two tanks that is a very interesting idea! My original idea was to do a bare bottom on the 75 gal with sand in the sump but I suppose plumbing the Biocube in would be similar. I’m still up in the air on sand vs bare bottom in the 75. I will document the whole journey with both tanks I already have a few what not to do’s with rodi and Marco rock lol Thank you for the comment!

OP
OP
SouthWestSalt

SouthWestSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
Thank you very much!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

OP
OP
SouthWestSalt

SouthWestSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you have thought things out and are on your way - WAHOO!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). I wish I had started while still in planning stages. You might consider thread for each tank, though you'll only get one badge.

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thank you very much for the links and info! I will make a thread for both I need to mess around on this site more to figure it all out “for my young age I am exceptionally bad with phones” haha I am super excited everyone I have talked to in the hobby has been extremely nice and supportive, so pumped to reef and hopefully one day help contribute to the hobby in the southwest!

OP
OP
SouthWestSalt

SouthWestSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, welcome to R2R!! :)

Nice bike, I mean tank:face-with-tears-of-joy:
Thanks haha I am selling it for reef gear but it has been a blast I picked it up for 800 the kid who had it said the engine was blown but I did a compression test and wrapped the piston/rings and she has ran great ever since!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back