OP
SouthWestSalt

SouthWestSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today I was finally able to hit my LFS “scenic cove in El Paso texas about 45 mins away” and got me some fish and a CUC!!! I’m extremely surprised by how smoothly my clowns transitioned to the new home, and seem to have paired already?!?! I had other clowns in mind but the stock they had posted online dwindled quickly, so I chose a standard ocellaris clown, and a black ice. They both are fairly small with the black ice being larger. I also added three bumble bee snails and three blue leg hermits. I’m thinking of a goby shrimp pair in a couple weeks!!

OP
OP
SouthWestSalt

SouthWestSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!
I'm a newcomer myself. Just wanted to say how I love it that you have BRStv on the background :cool:
Lol thanks! I am watching brs vids all the time or listening to reef therapy podcast while I’m working haha officially obsessed! What size tank do you have? Do you have a build thread? Thanks for the welcome and comment! By far the best forum/website I have used!

tyrym1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol thanks! I am watching brs vids all the time or listening to reef therapy podcast while I’m working haha officially obsessed! What size tank do you have? Do you have a build thread? Thanks for the welcome and comment! By far the best forum/website I have used!
I just started on a build thread last week!

The support and positivity in this community is amazing.
Have you watched this speech by Ryan at reefapalooza?

Its long, but well worth every second.

OP
OP
SouthWestSalt

SouthWestSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started on a build thread last week!

The support and positivity in this community is amazing.
Have you watched this speech by Ryan at reefapalooza?

Its long, but well worth every second.

Awesome I will follow your build for sure thanks for the link! I have not seen that one yet but now I know what to watch in the morning, Ryan is great at breaking things down and making them palatable lol. Thanks again!

Adolfo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome r2r.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%