Fish building/man cave build!

anyone know where I can get these hose tails:

s277506087431540636_p13_i1_w600.jpeg


I just need the stepped adapters. I cut mine to handle 1' hose and now I need them back to where I can put 1/2" on them. American Aquarium is out of them and no one else has them in the U.S. that I can find.
 
anyone know where I can get these hose tails:

s277506087431540636_p13_i1_w600.jpeg


I just need the stepped adapters. I cut mine to handle 1' hose and now I need them back to where I can put 1/2" on them. American Aquarium is out of them and no one else has them in the U.S. that I can find.
3d print them? Should be a pretty easy print. I've done similar for a Sicce Silent 1.0 (the one on the left) and it has been in service for over two years.

Step1-1.jpg

Step1-2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new