Fish building/man cave build!

anyone know where I can get these hose tails:

s277506087431540636_p13_i1_w600.jpeg


I just need the stepped adapters. I cut mine to handle 1' hose and now I need them back to where I can put 1/2" on them. American Aquarium is out of them and no one else has them in the U.S. that I can find.
 
anyone know where I can get these hose tails:

s277506087431540636_p13_i1_w600.jpeg


I just need the stepped adapters. I cut mine to handle 1' hose and now I need them back to where I can put 1/2" on them. American Aquarium is out of them and no one else has them in the U.S. that I can find.
3d print them? Should be a pretty easy print. I've done similar for a Sicce Silent 1.0 (the one on the left) and it has been in service for over two years.

Step1-1.jpg

Step1-2.jpg
 
anyone know where I can get these hose tails:

s277506087431540636_p13_i1_w600.jpeg


I just need the stepped adapters. I cut mine to handle 1' hose and now I need them back to where I can put 1/2" on them. American Aquarium is out of them and no one else has them in the U.S. that I can find.
I was looking at buying a used UV that was missing them and couldnt source them anywhere. Even reached out to American Aquarium with no luck.
3d print them? Should be a pretty easy print. I've done similar for a Sicce Silent 1.0 (the one on the left) and it has been in service for over two years.

Step1-1.jpg

Step1-2.jpg
I didn't have a 3d printer at the time, but that is a fantastic idea now that I have one!

@dantimdad if you print them, would you be willing to share or link me to the file?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new