Fish Combination

  • Thread starter Thread starter darbyy7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

darbyy7

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 135g FOWLR with a Niger trigger, striped puffer, and a chromis. I was planning on getting a marbled cat shark but now I am rethinking that because of my tank size. What would be a good combination of fish to put with the 3 I already have? I don't just want random fish in it but clownfish and tangs would be good right?
 
careful on whatever else you put in there the trigger will get about 12" long and the same with your puffer. are you wanting a predator tank? the shark is definately out of the question. i would suggest maybe a small lionfish and some chromis or damsels
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new