Fish food

fancy_fish101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
316
Reaction score
83
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to up my food I feed.
I have 1 tang 1 foxface and 2 wrasses.
Going to add 1 more tang and other wrasses and another.
I feed PE mysis and nori daily along with Selcon and vitachem.
What else should I add to there diet to help colors and heath and overall?
 
For my short answer:
Personally, my suggested feeds would be as follows (I apologize, I haven't looked into frozen algae-heavy feeds enough to have one that I would suggest at this point; I'll have to remedy that):
Frozen (Meaty) - LRS Reef Frenzy, Hikari Mega Marine, then Rod's Original.
Pellets (Meaty) - Otohime, then TDO Chromaboost.
Pellets (Algal) - NLS Marine Fish Pellets (has 8 types of algae and one terrestrial plant).
For my long answer:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/w...marine-mix-frozen-food.1050213/#post-12452125
 
Live food
Black and/or white worms
Also a live mussel or clam on the half shell is a wrasse favorite
 
I’m looking to up my food I feed.
I have 1 tang 1 foxface and 2 wrasses.
Going to add 1 more tang and other wrasses and another.
I feed PE mysis and nori daily along with Selcon and vitachem.
What else should I add to there diet to help colors and heath and overall?
I make my own cheaper and fresher. That maybe an option for you
 
My fish always enjoy ocean nutrition prime reef flakes. You can also try other varieties of seaweed such as ocean nutrition's red and purple.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new