Fish for 12 gallon frag tank

Lgara1303

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
227
Reaction score
53
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, I’m just wondering and looking for recommendations for one or possibly two fish for a 12 gallon frag tank that will have a frag racks in it and sand at the bottom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new