Fish for Sale

Goby and Pistol Shrimp are still available as well as anenomes
 
The firefish and maybe the mandarin and goby. How is the mandarin eating?
 
I am looking to come Friday, would you be available?
 
Are you available this weekend? I’m in WI, but could probably make it there this weekend

I’m interested in the Bicolor Blenny, Rolland's Damselfish, and the Ornate Leopard Wrasse.
 
Are you available this weekend? I’m in WI, but could probably make it there this weekend

I’m interested in the Bicolor Blenny, Rolland's Damselfish, and the Ornate Leopard Wrasse.
Just the Rolland's Damselfish is left of that list
 
I’m confused how people trip over themselves to buy things that at a local fish store are cheaper.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new