fish painting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alattner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alattner

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
628
Reaction score
0
Location
kansas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just thought i would show everyone what i painted this weekend. I think it turned out good looks a lot better with out the glare from my phone though. Its supposed to be an abstraction of a Purple tang, Powder blue tang and an Achilles tang.

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg
 
Very nice! I love it! How much do you sell them for? Maybe I could buy it and we could auction it off for a good cause? :) Just a thought.
 
rev we could do that for sure. send me a pm with what your thinking and ill come up with something
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new