Fish Plan Help

jfeinmel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello looking for advice on fish plan I am thinking about after cycle is complete. I have a 60 gallon tank (24x24x18) with 32 lbs of rock. Any input appreciated and in what order to add. Thanks!!

Clown fish x2
Benghai Cardinal x2
Royal Gramma
Flame Angelfish
2965AE89-4563-4642-B916-E4A39E8ABECB.jpeg

hds4216

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A blenny is a good choice. The tail spot, midas, starry, or lawnmower blennies would all fit in this tank. They're good for controlling algae and have wonderful personalities. Very active.

A watchman goby/pistol shrimp is a very popular duo but always a good choice. I recommend that candy cane pistol (Alpheus randalli) as they stay smaller and look prettier than most of the other options. In terms of goby, the Randall's prawn goby is the shrimp's natural pair, but other shrimp gobies, such as the Yasha or Yellow Watchman Goby, also work.

Finally, there a ton of cool wrasses that would work well. Melanurus wrasses are very pretty, and you have a nice sand bed, which they sleep in at night. There's also the flasher wrasses like the McCosker's Flasher and others that would be beautiful. Wrasses are beautiful and active fish and you should definitely consider one.

You can also look into anthias, chromis, and hawkfish. All are very interesting species.

Upvote 0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back