Fish Question

austin_socal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
418
Reaction score
165
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I have a 25gal lagoon and was wondering about this stock list..

Currently have-
BSJ
very small black storm clown
very chill six line wrasse

going to purchase-
yasha goby
Orange storm clown
Helfrichi firefish

Does this sound alright?
TIA :)
 
Hi everyone,
I have a 25gal lagoon and was wondering about this stock list..

Currently have-
BSJ
very small black storm clown
very chill six line wrasse

going to purchase-
yasha goby
Orange storm clown
Helfrichi firefish

Does this sound alright?
TIA :)
bump (I need an answer fast)
 
6 fish is pushing it in a 25. Fish are chill when they have lots of space, but when you start adding more fish and territories get smaller, thats when aggression starts. It may work, or it may not, fishes all have different personalities.
 
Adding another clown to a tank with an established one can be risky. You run the risk of the two clowns fighting each other
 
Pretty safe to say that’s too many fish for that size tank…
I’d skip at least one clown and also keep an eye on the “chill” 6 line…fish can and will “turn” on you
 
I would be VERY CAREFUL adding ANYTHING else with that six line! They are recommended to be the very last addition to a tank due them being very territorial WRASSE-HOLES!! I have one, and love him, he is a model citizen. BUT he was indeed the last fish in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new