Fish suggestions

ihatetomatoclowns

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2023
Messages
136
Reaction score
63
Location
Canton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clown just died. I have a clownfish and a tailspot blenny, what fish should I get? I have a 15 gallon fluval flex AIO. I'm not getting another clownfish.
 
My clown just died. I have a clownfish and a tailspot blenny, what fish should I get? I have a 15 gallon fluval flex AIO. I'm not getting another clownfish.

Do you have a good idea as to why the clownfish died? If not, it is usually prudent to wait 30 to 45 days after the last loss of a fish before adding any new ones. You don't want to add a new fish if there is a risk that there is a simmering parasite issue in the aquarium....
 
Do you have a good idea as to why the clownfish died? If not, it is usually prudent to wait 30 to 45 days after the last loss of a fish before adding any new ones. You don't want to add a new fish if there is a risk that there is a simmering parasite issue in the aquarium....
He got beat up by my other clownfish. I woke up and he had scratches on his body and bite marks all over his fins. Then he died shortly after.
 
I think I maybe want to get a watchman though, would it be fine without a pistol shrimp?
I have a watchman without a pistol and he is fine, he usually stays right at the burrows entrance, and sometimes I target feed him, but he is fine
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new