lazycouch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello! i own a 30 gallon tank (about 1 month in after cycle) and currently have an oscellaris clown + banggai cardinal , 2 small hermits, and one cleaner shrimp as well as some leathers and zoas.

i’m ready to start researching another fish and thought it might be cool to get inspiration from you guys! just looking for a good aka peaceful tank mate for the clown and banggai and corals as well. i was considering a scooter blenny but your input would be appreciated!thank you (have about 20lbs of live rock and 2 in. sand bed if that helps!

Oscar47f

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would depend if you want it to have a function in the tank or just be for show...
Watchman goby
Tailspot blenny
Bicolor blenny
Sailfin blenny
Clown goby
Six line wrasse
Royal gramma as mentioned above is nice
The goby and shrimp combo mentioned above is nice they’re fun to watch in smaller tanks

OP
OP
lazycouch

lazycouch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would depend if you want it to have a function in the tank or just be for show...
Watchman goby
Tailspot blenny
Bicolor blenny
Sailfin blenny
Clown goby
Six line wrasse
Royal gramma as mentioned above is nice
The goby and shrimp combo mentioned above is nice they’re fun to watch in smaller tanks
mostly for show as i will be upgrading my cuc soon! will definitely take a look at the royal gramma don’t think i’ve heard of them just yet!

Oscar47f

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck man ! Oh yeah I have a long nose hawk fish they’re pretty cool

Eric1493

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello! i own a 30 gallon tank (about 1 month in after cycle) and currently have an oscellaris clown + banggai cardinal , 2 small hermits, and one cleaner shrimp as well as some leathers and zoas.

i’m ready to start researching another fish and thought it might be cool to get inspiration from you guys! just looking for a good aka peaceful tank mate for the clown and banggai and corals as well. i was considering a scooter blenny but your input would be appreciated!thank you (have about 20lbs of live rock and 2 in. sand bed if that helps!
I agree with everyone else's suggestions, but have you considered a friend for the first clown? You could probably put 2 more fish in there, a friend for the clown, and something colorful or fun like a gramma or a blenny.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Fire fish goby duo
Banghai cardinal
Twin spot blenny
Azure damsel

Back