Fish Tournament: Large Angels. Round 2, Vote 7

  • Thread starter Thread starter danenelsen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Majestic Angelfish or Scribbled Angelfish?

  • Majestic

    Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Scribbled

    Votes: 9 37.5%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
7,184
Location
Dallas/Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef! Welcome to the seventh vote of the second round of the Large Angelfish tournament! It’s a battle between spots and stripes today! While selecting, the best overall fish should be chosen. Let’s vote! @Reefkeepers Archive

Previous Winners:
Maculosus VS. Blueface
Emperor
VS. Goldflake
Queen VS. Flagfin
Blue Ring VS. Blue Line
Passer VS. Regal
Masked Swallowtail
VS. Spotted

Majestic Angelfish (Pomacanthus navarchus)
IMG_2008.jpeg


Scribbled Angelfish (Chaetodontoplus duboulayi)
IMG_2023.jpeg
 
Hello Reef2Reef! Welcome to the seventh vote of the second round of the Large Angelfish tournament! It’s a battle between spots and stripes today! While selecting, the best overall fish should be chosen. Let’s vote! @Reefkeepers Archive

Previous Winners:
Maculosus VS. Blueface
Emperor
VS. Goldflake
Queen VS. Flagfin
Blue Ring VS. Blue Line
Passer VS. Regal
Masked Swallowtail
VS. Spotted

Majestic Angelfish (Pomacanthus navarchus)
IMG_2008.jpeg


Scribbled Angelfish (Chaetodontoplus duboulayi)
IMG_2023.jpeg
Got to give it to the Majestic, I love mine.
 
We don't call it Majestic for nothing. That picture is a very poor picture of a Majestic Angel
Definitely agree, this isn’t much better but it shows the iridescent blues of the lines!
IMG_9450.jpeg
 
Net picture
lg_1113171%20111.jpg

Majestic3.jpg
I saw a photo of my almost completed transitioning juvenile I had and it looked identical in colours to the top one, dang I miss that fish but my small adult one I currently have is gorgeous.
 
I hate to go against the crowd buttttttttt majestic, ha.
I know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder……BUT,BUT ….this beholder need to get his eyes check by the Ophthalmologist because his vision is not OK
;). ;)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new