Fish trap

i usually just use a clear beer pint and corner them to one end of the tank...no pic necessary for that one...of course, if i can't wait long enough for that, i resort to taking out rocks
 
Maybe I should try again and make the opening a little larger? I let it in there for a week and he didnt even touch the algae that was on the clip.
 
Just don't make it so large he can easily swim out. Keep in mind that fish are not like us, they are not warm blooded and do not burn calories at the same rate we do as a result. Hence they do not necessarily need to eat as often as we do (depending upon species of course). If that is the only source of food, eventually, you will tempt him into the bottle. If he's find food elsewhere, then you have another issue.
 
There is literally nothing. I feel bad because I havent fed the tank in a long time and my six line wrasse and clownfish pair are almost begging every time I pass the tank.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new