Fish trap

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i usually just use a clear beer pint and corner them to one end of the tank...no pic necessary for that one...of course, if i can't wait long enough for that, i resort to taking out rocks

kingfisherfleshy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I should try again and make the opening a little larger? I let it in there for a week and he didnt even touch the algae that was on the clip.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just don't make it so large he can easily swim out. Keep in mind that fish are not like us, they are not warm blooded and do not burn calories at the same rate we do as a result. Hence they do not necessarily need to eat as often as we do (depending upon species of course). If that is the only source of food, eventually, you will tempt him into the bottle. If he's find food elsewhere, then you have another issue.

kingfisherfleshy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is literally nothing. I feel bad because I havent fed the tank in a long time and my six line wrasse and clownfish pair are almost begging every time I pass the tank.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back