fish2morow's jerry garcia acropora tenuis

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would share this for all you stick heads out there. This is one awesome acro! I have been growing mine out for awhile, and it looks best under white light, the Reds, greens and blues really show up nice, it is nice under blues, but it tends to hide the Red coloration. I have a OP frag growing out, now all I need is a walt Disney.
image.jpg

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. It's a fast grower, lost the red initially as frag, but it has recovered nicely.

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
That is the store photo of their mother colony, shot with an decent camera. This is the picture of my frag. Shot with an I phone 5s, no filter or blue taken away. You can see that the red is not as pronounced as the mother colony, however the red in my frag just recently returned, and it has been getting better with every passing week, so I am hopeful, as the colony matures, it will become just as vivid in my tank. And this iPhone pic really does not do the red coloration justice.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice indeed!

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At some point soon I will frag several pieces of it. Not really into making money on it. I'm into the hobby, not the business side. However, I am always down to trade for something cool I don't have. So if any you guys would like to trade at some point. Let me know.

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At some point soon I will frag several pieces of it. Not really into making money on it. I'm into the hobby, not the business side. However, I am always down to trade for something cool I don't have. So if any you guys would like to trade at some point. Let me know.
That is very nice, add me to the list of people wanting a frag...

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, were do you live? If you are in dfw I'll give you one. I have never mailed before, is it hard?

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, were do you live? If you are in dfw I'll give you one. I have never mailed before, is it hard?

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lI've in Mckinney so I don't get out to fish2morrow very often. If you ever have the need or desire to mail frags I have everything you'd need and I'll be glad to help.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back