OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lI've in Mckinney so I don't get out to fish2morrow very often. If you ever have the need or desire to mail frags I have everything you'd need and I'll be glad to help.
I appreciate that. Man, I know it's a trek out this way, but it's well worth your time if you get a chance. I have gone to places all over the metroplex, and they have acros down. Franks tanks also has some gems. You could make a day of it! Haha

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P.s. They are having a anniversary sale next weekend.

Dang it! I spent my monthly coral allotment on Christmas gifts for the wife.......

Have you been to Ocean's Ave. in Arlington? I'll be going frag shopping after Christmas so I may PM you then since I'll have funds available.

melendezreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice coloration, I like tenuis coloration. I currently have 3 a purple with yellow polyps, a green with pink tip and a green with orange polyps.

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang it! I spent my monthly coral allotment on Christmas gifts for the wife.......

Have you been to Ocean's Ave. in Arlington? I'll be going frag shopping after Christmas so I may PM you then since I'll have funds available.
I don't think I have been there. Is it pretty cool?

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice coloration, I like tenuis coloration. I currently have 3 a purple with yellow polyps, a green with pink tip and a green with orange polyps.
Yeah, I am a big fan of tenuis myself, one of my favorite ones is a no name one...haha. They seem to be really hardy as well. I bet the purple with yellow polyps looks awesome.

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one that resembles this a lot. It's still with the vendor awaiting the ok from me to ship. I can share a pic if you would like

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one that resembles this a lot. It's still with the vendor awaiting the ok from me to ship. I can share a pic if you would like

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah put up a pic for sure! I always am down for more coral ****.

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
014494b6a5aa520b81a199a13ae065fa.jpg

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah, Garry's stuff is always legit! I have a boat load of frags from him. Make him send you a gender predictor acro frag. Everyone that sees my tank wants a piece of it. That is a nice looking tenuis.

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm jealous now! I have had two gender predictors and killed them both. I have a pretty good sized box waiting to be shipped and gender predictor will probably be in there. BTW... that's one of my all time favorite acro

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm jealous now! I have had two gender predictors and killed them both. I have a pretty good sized box waiting to be shipped and gender predictor will probably be in there. BTW... that's one of my all time favorite acro
Yeah, the blue body with bright red polyps is just such an awesome contrast. It is a slow grower, however once I fragged it, it seems to have had a growth spurt. There was one frag I got from Gary, I can't remember the name but I killed it...and I have wanted it back ever since...but he has never listed it again...such a frustrating hobby sometimes...haha

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, the blue body with bright red polyps is just such an awesome contrast. It is a slow grower, however once I fragged it, it seems to have had a growth spurt. There was one frag I got from Gary, I can't remember the name but I killed it...and I have wanted it back ever since...but he has never listed it again...such a frustrating hobby sometimes...haha
Same here with this one
918e4776d60e4abaf6ed8fe97c2d40b0.jpg
grew like a weed until I killed it.

Gary once told me that gender predictor will grow like mad if you blast it with light.

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here with this one
918e4776d60e4abaf6ed8fe97c2d40b0.jpg
grew like a weed until I killed it.

Gary once told me that gender predictor will grow like mad if you blast it with light.
That is a nice looking acro. What is it? I have mine in high light, it's starting to grow well since I have fragged a couple of times, I think Gary has some gender predictor crack hidden away somewhere;)

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a nice looking acro. What is it? I have mine in high light, it's starting to grow well since I have fragged a couple of times, I think Gary has some gender predictor crack hidden away somewhere;)
He called it blueberry squarrosa.... but it has a striking resemblance to rr aussie gold

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He called it blueberry squarrosa.... but it has a striking resemblance to rr aussie gold
I know, there are so many acros out there that are very similar but have different names. I am almost sure the gender predictor and rr voltes are one in the same.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 29.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back