Fishy's 225 gallon custom reef

New build thread coming on Saturday everyone. Will be doing a once a day check in on a frag grow out project. It will literally be from the ground up. Title of the thread will be Fishy's Fraggy Wonderland. Thank you @MERKEY for the recommendation.

In the meantime here is a pic of the 75 and the carpet nem tank.

20201104_175424.jpg
20201104_175254.jpg
This one's going to be fun!!!

Love the name ;)
 
always tomorrow;):)
 
nice lil elegance ;)
 
They’re all beautiful!!! I can still see some blue in there! What kind of torches did you get?
I got the purple with neon tips, the dark purple, and a hellfire... not pictured here
iPiccy-collage.jpg
 
They’re all beautiful!!! I can still see some blue in there! What kind of torches did you get?
The guy also threw in this and im not sure what it is plus a monti cap and 2 zoa frags.

20201113_182605.jpg
20201113_182607.jpg
 
Sweet freebies!! Look at jackolantern lepto compared to this one.
Definitely is very close to that. I'll take more pics tomorrow when it settles in.

I think it might be it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new