FixReef.com ROCKS!

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2017
Messages
3,803
Reaction score
6,173
Location
Montrose
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I contacted Kessil last month re: repairs on a A360WE Tuna Blue light (which is discontinued) and the rep at Kessil said to contact Alex at FixReef.com. I contacted Alex and he responded almost immediately. I sent the light in and he contacted me on the following Sunday saying light wasn't a problem, he suggested the power supply went "south" and he was correct. I bought a new PS and we're back in business. Total cost $12.00

He also works on Ecotech, Neptune, and others. Here's the link -> https://www.fixreef.com/reef-electronics-repair/ So before tossing some expensive piece of equipment check with Alex at FixReef.com.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new