• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Flame Angel -Sacramento -$50

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

vpierce3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2022
Messages
401
Reaction score
468
Location
Placerville
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Flame Angel. Beautiful, fat and healthy. He’s about 3” long.
Caught him going after my clam so he’s in my sump and needs a new home.
I would like to sell to someone in the Sacramento area, I live near Placerville. $50.
Here he is in the trap with my Sailfin.
06F46BBC-71FD-46B0-B1A5-25910C345C34.jpeg
 
Hello. The Sailfin was trapped because he was in there eating when the angel entered. He was released back into the tank.
I don’t have any plastic bags to transport the fish and for $50 it’s really not worth it to me to drive. It’s easily a $100 fish so it’s a good deal.
 
I wish my tank wasn’t overstocked.

bump for this beautiful creature.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new