Flipper Max dry-side pad problem

psumms

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2019
Messages
189
Reaction score
124
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else have problems with the felt pad on the Flipper Max 'peeling' up and the corners making it difficult to use? I've only had it six months and it's not really been worked too hard.
 
I'm aware you can purchase replacements for these BTW, just surprised it's lasted only a few months!)
 
I bought a piece of stick on felt for furniture feet and fixed mine.
 
You know, I never use that side...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new