Flow advice

IIDRYWATERII

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
446
Reaction score
91
Location
yorkshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m wanting to know if I have enough flow for my 250 litre tank…

I have a Fluval cp4 pointed up to surface…. This one delivers 5200 lph….. I also have a sow-4 opposite side for flow acr sand bed… This one outputs 4000 lph…..
The tank is longer than it is high if dimensions are needed I can give them in later post….

Thanks in advance…..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new