Flow for 40g IM Nuvo

  • Thread starter Thread starter STLJam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

STLJam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2023
Messages
83
Reaction score
98
Location
St Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a 9 month old IM 40g AIO. I currently have 1 nero 3 in there, but think I need to add another. Thank will be sps dominate. Should I add another nero 3, a nero 5, or go with an orbit 2? Thanks!
1000004363.jpg
 
if SPs dominant i would add the second nero as you mentioned, and perhaps a third or a smaller jebao wavepump or gyre!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new