flow for waterbox frag 105.4

jjschno

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
55
Reaction score
20
Location
GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my frag 105.4 and I want to know if one Nero 5 is enough flow because I want to be ready, there isn't water in it yet or anything but I would really like to know if the one would be fine since it's a decently shallow tank. I already have the one Nero 5 but I will buy another or a lesser one based on what you guys think. Thanks so much!
 
It would just be a frag tank like with racks and stuff
I meant what type of corals specifically. Well i’ll just say, one of the nero 5 plus the return pump should be fine. If it was a heavy sps frag grow out, you could run two and reduce the flow gph if needed.
 
I meant what type of corals specifically. Well i’ll just say, one of the nero 5 plus the return pump should be fine. If it was a heavy sps frag grow out, you could run two and reduce the flow gph if needed.
Thank you so much
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new