Flow in 5ft FOWLR

NebzXD

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm in the Process of cycling my new 5x2x2 FOWLR tank its currently running on 2x Fluval Fx6 Canister Filters and a Tmc reef tide 8000 wavemaker with 40kg of dry rock. I'm thinking of getting another wavemaker as I don't think this is enough flow I just wanted to know how much more flow I would need or if I'm just overthinking it all responses will be greatly appreciated
Many
Thanks
Ben
 
Moderate light and flow is all required
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new