Fluval 13.5 stocking ideas?

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my tank has quite a lot of corals and one female clownfish. I was wondering if there are any fish that would be friendly or semi aggresive like springeri's damsels or gobies?

OP
OP
GHOSTLY

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will a YWG and pistol shrimp pair go after my hermit crabs, snails, and or a cleaner shrimp? I was thinking of firefish but they seem large.

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, they are pretty peaceful and will just find a nice cave to settle in. My pistol did take out my first emerald crab but he sends off some warning shots to tell them to get lost.

In my evo I have
YWG and Pistol Pair
Firefish
Court Jester Goby
3 Sexy Shrimp
Emerald

What clown species?

OP
OP
GHOSTLY

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a occy mocha maine clown. IF I did get a pistol shrimp would it attack hermit crabs? A ywg is a nice thing to have but im just afraid for the shrimp. Can a YWG go without a shrimp and make its own burrow? And if I get the fish can a wait a few months before adding a shrimp?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will a YWG and pistol shrimp pair go after my hermit crabs, snails, and or a cleaner shrimp? I was thinking of firefish but they seem large.
The yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp won’t bother anybody. They keep to themselves. Never had a problem with fire fish with clowns or any other fish. Fire fish like to hide in the rocks. YWG and pistol shrimp also like to hide. We don’t see ours much. Once in a while they poke out from under a rock. We have all of the fish and inverts you listed. No problems whatsoever.

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don't need eachother but if you don't want a pistol shrimp or don't want a YWG you have other options. The pairing behavior is the interesting part about them and why they come recommended.

OP
OP
GHOSTLY

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the look of ywg but I’m worried about it’s behavior without it. I plan to have a candy or a tiger pistol with it but I’m just worried about aggression with inverts.

OP
OP
GHOSTLY

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already got a clownfish in it. So I plan on getting the fish and then the shrimp. You said that the shrimp is nearly blind so in such a small tank will my clownfish be at risk of getting knocked out by the shrimp?

Back