Fluval Edge 6G NPS Tank

fb26e50723f6865a023f7d049b288b20.jpg
 
I love the Fluval edge for its look and ability for look down, but what a pain to clean. I guess you would have less with less light. :)

Just diving into NPS, so love to see yours doing well. Beautiful!
 
I love the Fluval edge for its look and ability for look down, but what a pain to clean. I guess you would have less with less light. :)

Just diving into NPS, so love to see yours doing well. Beautiful!

my light is almost never on so I haven't scraped the glass once since its been running hah!

got some cool feather dusters.
00919c7bacc5ff8c73f0a588d5d8758a.jpg
46928ac164ee2879b5fd3ad46dfc0a69.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new