Fluval M40 question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aries426
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aries426

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
East Greenwich, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a Fluval Reef M40 AIO tank. I comes with 14g tank, matching stand, Fluval Protein Skimmer, Nano PH, Return and Fluval LED. It has 3 sections in the back like a typical AIO. Looking from the front the left section contains the skimmer, middle is nothing and the right one has the return and heater. I did have the heater in the middle to start with but I found it fits in the right side no problem. My question is what should I put in the middle chamber? It is filled with water to the top. I had a few thoughts-

1. Fuge
2. LR
3. ChemiPure/Purigen

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new