Fluval Profile 1000 Marine Build + Sump

Mark Derail

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
212
Location
Montreal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all - this is a low cost budget build - the Fluval Profile 1000 was used previously as a freshwater tank with discus.

Instead of buying a new tank, I will re-use my custom stand and adapt it for the Fluval Profile 1000.

Other than the tank and spare parts from Fluval - this is all DIY and Kijiji bargains. Previous DT is a 48x12x20 50gal with an overflow box (that I detest cleaning).

I have found Internet links to others that have done something similar, however, they all used the stock stand with modifications. My current stand has too much water damage.

Pics will follow!
 
Looking forward to seeing this progress!
 
What happened with this? I have a Fluval Profile 1000 also and thinking of converting it into a marine tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new