Fluval Protein Skimmer issues - water overflowing box

bbeck28

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
Arlington, Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a fluval protein skimmer that fits right in the back of my 13.5 galloon fluval tank. I watched installation/unboxing videos and did it just as they did. But I'm having lots of issues. Water floods in the overflow box quickly right when I plug in. Water control valve doesn't seem to be working, unless I'm missing something. Any tips? I will add pics when they download.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new