Fluval PS1 Skimmer vs PS2

Forsaken77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that the PS2 only fits in the Evo tanks, which it was made for. I don't have any first hand experience with either, but if you Google reviews of each, you'll find they stink, especially the PS2. I don't think Fluval has a clue when it comes to saltwater.

I have the Fluval Evo 13.5 for a QT tank and don't use a skimmer because the PS2 was rated so poorly. I use an air bubbler. But that's QT.

If you're looking for a nano skimmer, there are better options. How big is the tank?

OP
OP
Frederick Edwards

Frederick Edwards

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that the PS2 only fits in the Evo tanks, which it was made for. I don't have any first hand experience with either, but if you Google reviews of each, you'll find they stink, especially the PS2. I don't think Fluval has a clue when it comes to saltwater.

I have the Fluval Evo 13.5 for a QT tank and don't use a skimmer because the PS2 was rated so poorly. I use an air bubbler. But that's QT.

If you're looking for a nano skimmer, there are better options. How big is the tank?
I have the 13.5 EVO.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back